Fundraising, Grantwriting & Publication Development
We provide agencies with effective fund development strategies and compelling written materials that attract donors aligned to the agency’s mission and goals.
- Prospect Research & Identification
- Cultivation Strategies
- Comprehensive Fund Development Plans
- Grant Proposal Boilerplates
- Government RFPs and Compliance Protocols
- Brochures, Annual Reports & Case Statements
- Website Text
Program & Organizational Capacity Building
We find ways for your agency to build and streamline its organizational procedures to meet your program goals and serve your constituents more effectively.
- Program Planning & Evaluation
- Board & Administrative Policies
- Fundraising Policies & Procedures
- Volunteer Management, Policies & Procedures
- Evaluation of Donor Database Needs and Entry Protocols
- Strategic Planning
- Board Development & Training
Trainings & Workshops
We furnish straight forward trainings and workshops that enable board and staff to create strong organizational and financial foundations for your agency’s work in the community.
- Board Fiduciary & Fundraising Responsibilities
- How to Identify & Cultivate Foundation & Individual Major Gifts
- Writing Successful Grants
- Developing Community Need & Agency Case Statements
- How to do Prospect Research
- How to Implement Small & Large Fundraising Events
- Planning Ahead – What to Think About When Implementing a Planning Process
- And more . . .
Trainings and Workshops may be customized to meet your specific needs.
Linkages & Referrals to Other Resources
We have a list of excellent resources and consultants in other areas of fundraising, organizational and communications with expertise that we are happy to share with our clients.
Client fees may be arranged either on an hourly-basis, a project-basis, or on a retainer basis depending on the client’s needs and wishes.